Pages

Friday, 3 May 2013

See you again dad

I am ok. Coping with grief each time I think of my dad i cry , mostly at bedtime when is quiet. It's tough too short too little time I have been in overseas for so long this is hard. If only all this could be reverse.,,so much guilt feel so inadequate feel I didn't do enough didn't love my dad enough. I have a tiny glimpse of what Jesus did on the cross it's like I understand more now the guilt that only Jesus can wash and forgive seeing God at the judgement must feel so much worst than this that we fall short of God's glory so much. But there is hope. Jesus is my only one. He can wash away my guilt. My dad left me so quick I just have to trust God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...