Pages

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Irony Irony

There are time when i wish more people are reading my blog, but when i actually imported my blog on facebook, i became very self conscious.

I was cautious in everything that i have written, for i know that there are eyes who will be reading.

So finally, i have stopped the import to facebook. NOw i can enjoy my own space.

It's such an irony. At times i do wish i have few hundred readers following my blog, like Karen Cheng who can write so well and all her photos are brilliant pLUS she is earning money from her blog, that she can sustain her living. 

Not for me i guess.. i have to do it the traditional way... GO OUT and work my son's school fees

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...