Pages

Saturday, 19 June 2010

preaching course

This week has been the most unique week for me since i gave birth to Isaac ( i mean, besides giving birth to Isaac), i am attending one week part-time theology course on preaching which runs on Monday, Wednesday, Friday night: 6.30pm - 10pm and Saturday 10-6pm.

Initially i thought Saturday is not possible for me because i don't think i can find a babysitter for Isaac. Then, a friend of mine called me and volunteered to look after Isaac for me. I am so thankful!

This is the first time Isaac has a babysitter, hope he doesn't bully my friend.

It's interesting to be a student. For that few hours, i forgot that i am actually a mother! Ha.

I am scheduled to preach on 17th October. Panic mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...