Pages

Thursday, 20 August 2009

Baking hormone

i had this sudden impulse and interest in baking. So i did. I was
baking twice a week for few weeks.

It was great fun. My primary schoolmate, Daphne come to stay with me
for 2 nights and so both of us went into serious baking. We baked
carrot cake, creamcheese strudel and chestnut gateau.

Then there's my piano student, Ellen and we baked Ottelenghi brownies
and carrot cake.

So that few weeks between june and july was baking period.

Now i have lost it.. butter are stacking my fridge...




Yue siew was the supervisor la
This is the recipe
This is our masterpiece.. very close to the real one la

yummy muffin in the making
ALbert tried it and....
it's FANTASTIC!!! video

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahah... classic!! Had lots of fun... we should bake again!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...