Pages

Monday, 22 June 2009

how i found out about "it"

it's quite interesting how it turns out. You just gotta believe it's
woman and instinct. This really speaks.

I work in pharmacy. So getting a pregnancy test wasn't difficult. I
went home and tested it in the morning. I could still remember the
chain of events clearly. The test was negative. For some reason, i
didn't believe the pregnancy test. That is very "unprofessional" since
as a pharmacist the pregnancy test is 99% accurate.

The devotional that morning was entitled "unexpected pregnancy" the
passage was about Mary and her pregnancy, having Jesus.

So i called GP for a slot. Surprisingly they have a free slot (very
unlikely usually) on the same day. I went to the GP. Even she didn't
think i was pregnant. She gave me a urine bottle anyway. She said if
there's no menstrual end of the week, send in my sample.

Okay, both the test and doctor said i am unlikely to get pregnant. For
some reason, i STill think i was.

That weekend i attended OMF conference. I was feeling nauseas. Albert
told my gastritis was back that's all. ALbert didn't think i was
pregnant.

When i came back from conference, i sent in a sample and WA LA .. the
test was positive. I was so thrilled! That day was 9th March, Monday.

Luke 1:46
"My soul glorifies the Lord
47and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
49for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
holy is his name

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...