Pages

Thursday, 28 May 2009

Wakey Wakey!

I took my 3 months sabbath (rest), not only i quit my permanent cushy
job in January, i also took a break from blogging for the past 3
months. I have been blogging since 2002. From my track record, i
realised when there is some major event in my life, i tend to be
silent from blogging. Then i will come out.

Looking back, not only i stay away from blogging, i also tend to
retreat from my normal social life. When i went out with Albert, i
didn't tell a lot of people and i didn't keep in touch with many as
well.. until the day i was planning for my wedding...

now i am back. No doubt the past three months and in the coming months
is definitely a big lifestyle change for me. I have not 100% get used
to it. I will have to think how i can enjoy the next 5 months before
someone turned my life upside down.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:53 pm

    Hey,I take it you are pregnant. Congratulations! Do enjoy this time for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she/ he won't make ur life upside down, will only add colours to the rest of your life =) enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...