Pages

Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Miracle: God helped me passed my HK pharmacy exam!

Ha ha !!! remember my post on my torture of studying HK pharmacy
qualifying exam? Even after sitting for the exam, i didn't think i
will pass any of those paper. I even sulked to Albert that i don't
want to go through the exam again.

Miraculously, God helped me pass my EXAM! WOO HOO

Praise the LORD! It's mircale, God sent some angel along to help me
with my exam, and of course, the most important support is Albert la.
He supported me when i wanted to give up!

it's quite a blessing to be able to prepare the exam with my husband
and he is sitting the same exam! He also did very well ! ha

11 comments:

  1. Shyan Yih6:39 am

    Congratulations!! Praise the Lord :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u. Your baby greet the world already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup :), did u get the photos i e-mailed u? if not, pls let me know and i'll forward to u again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. irene liau3:46 am

    Congratulations, irene! Keep on the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. s.y. now that you mention, ya i remember

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... congratulations... one more blessing to count

    ReplyDelete
  7. 哇!恭喜哂!感謝神!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no problemo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! :) Am so happy for you! :) Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...