Pages

Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Healing pain

on the topic of knowing self and knowing God. God knows more about
myself than myself because He is my creator.

It happened last year in July. I thought i'm not affected so much by
what happened in my family as i have grown up and it has been in the
past.

But it's very natural for us to brush it under the carpet and just get
on with life, thinking we are alright.

We had a youth camp last weekend, and God also spoke into the lives
with the same thing.

When the light of God shines and penetrate into our deepest being, God
begin to bring those to surface. God then help us to be honest and
help us to face it.
The reason for it is that He wants to HEAL US. He wants to save us and
heal us and help our wound to recover.

What would i do without God?Without God, there will be no healing.
Healing can only happen when we let go and forgive the people who hurt
us and exchange our hurt with the Love of God.

I am grateful. Thank God for His healing.

"Praise the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." Psalm 103

Heal-ING is an ongoing process... i still have challenges and
breakthrough that i need to make. God will stand by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...