Pages

Thursday, 6 November 2008

My Husband's first handmade cake

Albert's church friend, Adrian's birthday was on tuesday, two days ago. Initially he planned to buy a cake from some bakery. In the morning when he drove me to work and the conversation somehow landed on hand make cake. So he stopped me at a Marks and Spencers and i bought the mascarpone cheese for him.
ALBERT, MY HUSBAND'S FIRST CAKE IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE...

is a tiramisu cake TO A BROTHER IN CHRIST!

I was excited as well.. as he made the whole tiramisu cake all by himself at home, following the instruction from the packet.

Albert's fist handmade cake
I was excited because i want to know how it turned out and other people's expression

It turned out so well.. Albert even prepared the candles and the happy birthday tag..

he is so sweet.. such a nice man.. to his friend.. such sincere man...

He also made a small portion for me at home.. and it tasted really good!

1 comment:

  1. Shyan Yih5:03 am

    He he he, can I have the recipe too :) Thanks ya.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...