Pages

Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Flying to hk today

flying to hong kong today.. gonna bury my head in the sand for the next few days.. until i sit for exam on 1st, 3rd and 5th December.
 
1st december on pharmacy law..
 
3rd on pharmacy practice
 
5th on pharmacology...
 
this is my 6th time studying this kinda thing across Msia,Glassgow, London, Sunderland, Australia and now Hong Kong..
 
STILLL... i don't think i'll pass... i only know those drugs that i use in my job frequently... andn knowing it and writing a 20 marks essay on a drug is a whole different kettle of fish!
 
my heart is just not in this exam! half my luggage are filled with notes.. and i will probbaly study Rang and Dale Pharmacology textbook during my 13 hours flight. I even intend to do a facial mosture mask while on the plane!
 
if i pass, it will really be a miracle..

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...