Pages

Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Peace and Trust


You wouldn't believe this.. i had experienced such a emotional roller coaster within 24 hours.

Yesterday i blogged about me loosing my memory etc.. i didn't see the end of it until...
I couldn't find my Life in UK certificate which is a compulsory requirement for my PR application coming Friday. Oh My days.... i was very close to having a nervous breakdown.. i thought i was going mad... i remembered seeing that A4 sheet of paper and telling myself to file it properly. If i loose it, i will have to sit for the LIfe in Uk exam AGAIN as they do not issue cert for the second time.

That would mean that my PR application has to be delayed etcc...

I was really upset because i remembered seeing it and i remembered telling myself to keep it properly.. but i couldn't find it.

I spent many hours looking for it. I prayed .. i searched. Albert came home at 11 pm.. and both of us searched again. We slept at 2 am.

I prayed.. i wanted to cry but couldn't somehow i thought oh well... i have to face it.. if i need to sit for the exam again. That will be my first time resitting for an exam that i have passed!

Albert prayed for me .. we prayed again and again.. in the morning we prayed for it again.. we prayed for peace to face it. If i have to sit for the exam again, so be it. No choice.. just have to face it. That's life..

Morning, albert drove me to work, atmosphere was stressful in the car and i was very down. I have barely started my day ! This small spark has trigger the stress that has been shimmering.. both albert and I are very stressed about our life direction and career path. Exam in hong kong is 5 weeks away and we haven't even started preparing for the exam.

Deep down i am very lost. Need to spend more time in prayer and need more appointment with God.

Stepped in office exhausted. I don't think i'll leave such important document at work .. but i just flipped through those papers and

Wa la.. it's there!!!

Then today bible readings are:


LET THE PEACE OF GOD RULE IN YOUR HEARTS,
TO WHICH ALSO YOU WERE CALLED IN ONE BODY;
AND BE THANKFUL.
( COLOSSIANS 3:15 *NKJV

DO NOT BE ANXIOUS
ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER
AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR
REQUESTS TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD,
WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL
GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST
JESUS. ( PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7 )

"LET NOT YOUR HEART
BE TROUBLED; YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN
ME." FOR WHEN YOU DO, YOU WILL FIND TRUE PEACE
INDEED! Amen. ( JOHN 14:1

Sometimes we pray but do not let go..

If i pray and don't get peace.. i will pray untill i have that peace.

That peace is the answer to prayer itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...