Pages

Thursday, 30 October 2008

How to make website search engine friendly

I have created a website for my brother, Joshua Tan, professional photographer and owner of Idees Photo Studio at Kepong. Primary website is :http://www.ideesstudio.info/

I have also created a website for my own portfolio for make up and hair. I called it iCbeauty -( i see beauty) at http://icbeauty.wordpress.com/

The problem is they are not search engine friendly,

So these few days, i have been severely distracted to look into how to make website search engine friendly.

Distracted because i should be studying for my pharmacy license exam in 4 weeks time. 3 papers :pharmacy law, pharmacy practice and pharmacology.

Did i hear passing rate? 40% ....

i am prepared to fail..

4 comments:

  1. Shyan Yih3:41 am

    Now, now dear, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Don't speak failure into your life. Speak blessings into your life =)
    He chooses unlike how man chooses. He chooses to uplift the poor in spirit and weak and humble the proud and rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shyan Yih.. i know i shouldn't say that.. i was reminded of In GOD I TRUST this morning..

    so small faith.. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah....don't worry, don't be too hard on yourself. Faith takes time to build. I'm not any better either. But He is faithful :) Whatever the outcome, He is still in control. All the best ya for the exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a.. thank you la !

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...