Pages

Thursday, 11 September 2008

Nervous..anticipating yet afraid

Sigh... after all my battling, my manager agreed to increase my salary as the interim arrangement for the extra responsibilities.
 
BUT, when i e-mailed him about the time frame for the increase, he came over and told me that he will discuss with me tomorrow.
 
This means he will probably say no.
 
Sigh.. yet i am still a tiny bit hopeful.
 
Oh Lord, hopefully i will get it for my hardwork.
 
If nothing is happening, i will be quitting my job.
 
p/s: btw, i am sitting for the LIFE IN UK exam next week. A requirement to obtain PR.

3 comments:

  1. Hi :), Nice blog, working 9-5 full time etc, we all go through the same emotions. Take it easy (I know it's easier said than done) I am sure you will get the deserved pay increment and pass the Life in the UK test. Before you take the British citizenship test, have a look at the free questions at
    http://lifeuk.info/blog/life-in-the-uk-sample-test-1/
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa10:00 pm

    Airene,

    You can do it. Good Luck!! We will wait for your good news!

    Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa10:00 pm

    Airene,

    You can do it. Good Luck!! We will wait for your good news!

    Mel.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...