Pages

Thursday, 25 September 2008

Malaysia High Comm in London

attended a talk at Msia High Comm last night on the possibility of changes of visitor visa to UK. Malaysia is the top 5 in overstayers.. or memory lapses immigrants.
 
UK government is looking into introducing visitor visas to Malaysia like USA. Nothing is confirmed yet, they are looking into it.
 
I went there primarily to meet other Malaysians and for the food.
 
I met one Malaysian lady has been here for 30 years. She looks a lot younger than her age. She told me she has retired! She looks like mid thirties. max forties. She also happen to live near my area.
 
I wish i found out about Malaysians society many years ago. At least i have more Malaysian friends in London than i used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...