Pages

Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Guilt

Guilt is an inevitable feeling when someone close to us has passed away. Albert was feeling guilty when his younger brother died in a car accident at the age of 37. No chance even to say goodbye. I should have done this.. i should have done that.... we were paying attention to his mom.. in her 70s... survived gastric cancer and stroke...
 
Death.. it happens and it come to us .. and it always take us by surprise... 
 
i was doing hair styling on my training head last night.. when i felt guilty ... i should have visited her when i was in Malaysia for that short 1 week.. i should have called her.. i called her once but she was too weak.. since then i didn't try again. I was praying that she could hang in there then i can see her in December.. but no...
 
i don't want this to happen to my immediate family. Time.. i need time. This has again make me consider my plan to move back to south east asia.
 
It is comfortable here in London but none of my family or my in-laws are around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...