Pages

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Yes, I got my money back -2

Yes.. we had a 28 degree here in London and today is rather warm. Feels like malaysia..
 
 and Yes it is indeed a good day. The light at the end of tunnel is shining through. After being through some rough moments and the "suffocation", things are working out.
 
I got my money back from Oasis liquidation. So that's good news.
 
It's about timing and about patience.I am pretty sure this is where i fall short and God is teaching me lessons on this. Looking back i would feel foolish about my frustration.
 
It's a process to go through, of calling the banks and letters to and fro... that's part of living in a modern day society. The more i possess the more things i have to worry about when it goes wrong.
 
Is it the change of attitude that is required or the need to acquire less?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...