Pages

Thursday, 5 June 2008

It's a good day HA HA

Well the weather has changed for better, and things are working out. So i am much better than last week with my weak moral. Not all my problems have been solved but two have been. That has made a big difference to my mental state.
 
#1: I managed to get my money back from Paypal for the designer bag that was sold based on LIES! YES YES! i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   HAPPY! ha ha Yes yes .. serve him right!
 
#2: My financial problem which has bene troubling me these few weeks has improved. Few weeks later i will get the outcome of it.
 
Today is indeed a good day! Happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Shyan Yih4:01 am

    Good for you girl :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...