Pages

Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Ostrich

Ostriches hide their head in the ground. I want to be an ostrich.
 
So much to do, so much to worry about, endless emails to check and reply, endless visits to go, endless meetings to go...
 
ARGH.. i can't keep up.. i definitely not a rat in this race... i don't really fit in this race
 
But i want more money, not for myself , not for bigger house or car, i want more money to be able to help others.
 
My job is not going too well.. i have just given up. I am going to have my appraisal tomorrow, i am not interested and i don't care and i don't want to care! Forget about job promotions or be a nicer friend to my boss. I just can't do it .
 
i want to hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...