Pages

Thursday, 29 May 2008

appraisal

had my appraisal with my manager today. Well to be fair, my manager is Mr. Nice. He did give me quite useful feedback to me, not something i do not know already about myself and my work performance, but a reminder.
 
As i am planning my way out, but i am not telling him that, i was tempted about the possibility of doing MBA. He asked me to look into it and see maybe the organisation can fund partially etc....
 
i was tempted by the offer... but i am not sure.
 
I am already disillusion and i am not sure about myself and want i want to do in my life...
 
Can Masters in Business admin solve my problem?

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, don't commit first till u r sure. It takes up a lot of time and money and if you end up hating it halfway, there's no way out. Do what u enjoy doing. Think about it first lah. Don't rush ya.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...