Pages

Friday, 14 March 2008

My Status update

went for interview this morning. It went okay... i did have the
experience they are looking for.. now it depends how strong my other
candidate is. Soft information tells me that it's a older (maybe
wiser) man.

My chances are 1 in 2.

Either ways i am fine.. as it's doing the same job i am doing right
now, but in different place and a bit more money. I am still unsure
about working and how comfortable with the style of management over
there. I'll see.. they will let me know on Monday.

Apart from that... we have found a buyer for a yamaha digital piano
and albert is reluctant to send his piano away. I should start giving
piano lessons.. considering i am qualified and confident about it. I
can definitely take out 1 hour per week for 1 student for sure.. now i
will need to find the students..

i am not desperate for money.. i am just cultivating hobbies and do
something that brings me satisfaction, outside my job.

That's where i am... students anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Irene, I want to be your student!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...