Pages

Monday, 11 February 2008

Make up lesson- Asian bride



Las friday's lesson was on asian bride. In UK, asian does not mean chinese. It means indian. I quite enjoyed in making up my asian classmate. The blue goes well with her. My teacher said choosing the right colour is the difficult part. I think bright blue goes well with black, asians and chinese.
 
I also asked my friend to be my model as i need to practice on my make up skills. The skills is there, but it takes lot of experience to customise the skills on each individual and to work out what will be the most flattering look for that person. That , i think , is definitely an art.
 
 

my classmate working on me

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...