Pages

Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Bert's blog on job satisfaction


for some reason, i stumbled across bert's blog and something caught my eye: Job satisfaction. He was right, we yearn to make a difference in life and make an impact in the society. Our job, unfortunately , is involved in too much bureaucracy and politics that blur our vision.


It's in following Christ that these meaningless takek on new meaning.


These few days i did have the impression that my life is about God, not me. I have been so weak recently, that i could hardly survive myself in this world, not to mention, help others and encourage others. More so, i was reminded to "preserve" this world from moral and values decay and to be a blessing to others. People should benefit from my existence , or rather,blessed by my existence and life.


Really? Is that really the case? Can God use ME? yes the Me who moans and the me who only thinks about her satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...