Pages

Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Workplace is my classroom

i strongly believe that God teaches me lesson and workplace is out of the classroom. I wouldn't say that my colleagues are the worst to work with. In fact, i am quite thankful that we are all quite nice and we get along with each other. One of the exception is a career woman, control freak and dominant woman. Trust me, she knows that.

I am learning the ways to talk and how to respond with you disagree. I hold on to the views that it's not right or wrong, it's just different perspective. Sometimes i have to give and take, although it may mean i am always the one who give in. I am learning to do that. Metaphorically speaking, I just can't be a dog who bite on the bone all the time.

Matthew 18: 21-35 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.


Also, as written by an actor of TVB, Steven ma, you just need to let go.... instead of trying to guess what's the motive and the heart's content of others..

真的沒法子, 拜讀唐君毅老師的作品已有好幾年, 可到現在,

還是沒辦法學會老師思路的那種透, 那種輕, 也許,

得要繼續好好自我提升提升一下!

記得老師在『人生之體驗』裡的毀譽之間中說過,

生命中常有很多來歴不明的讚美, 也有很多莫明奇妙的毀傷,

這些都不是我們可以控制的!

對了, 就是這個!

是與非?黑與白?對與錯? 到底由誰來分?

又有誰能定? 誰有權能去定?

一天二十四小時, 一年三百六十五天, 每天每年, 多少人與我們擦肩而過?

多少人與我們朝夕共對? 你是怎樣? 我是怎樣?

過程中誰欠了誰, 誰傷了誰,

又或是誰幫了誰, 誰又救了誰,

誰敢說自己最清楚? 最公正?

譽詞美話? 誹言謗語? 背後的原因, 潛藏的動機,

又是否真的源自事實?全是真相?

別誤會, 我這想法不是悲觀, 更不是準備妥協!

反而, 是更堅持, 不讓步!

人心? 多複雜, 多難猜啊?

與其要花心思去看透別人的心,

倒不如去學會如何釋放自己的心靈

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...