Pages

Thursday, 8 November 2007

Pure laziness

Following on from my entry yesterday on that whopping £300 for 50mls of cream. This morning, i commented my colleague from India, that her hair shines as it used to. There was a period of time where her hair looked dull, with all the dying for her white hair. She told me that she is using a shampoo with eggs in it. She bought it from India. True enough, her hair shines. I have asked her to buy me one from India.
 
Following that conversation, she told me that her cousin uses egg white on her face before she attends any occasion liks parties etc, and her face will glow.
 
Egg white tighten the pores and clean the skin.
 
I will apply egg white once a week from now on.

1 comment:

  1. really?! Me too!!!
    =PPP

    That simple! Let me try it today!!!
    =PPP

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...