Pages

Wednesday, 12 September 2007

The T factor

They are everywhere, Tv adverts, magazine, newspaper etc.. Anti -ageing this, anti-wrinkle that. Boot give out £5 off for these products ranging from "Olay totall effects, anti 7 signs of ageing (the one i buy for my mum), Nivea's DNAge Zone action or Boots own time delay to join the bandwagon.

These products claim to beat the Time factor. Ever since young, my mum repeatedly told me money can't buy time that has been lost. She is right.

Today i realised that there are lessons that can only be learnt with time, just as much that we don't grow from 1 year old to middle aged 40 overnight.

In retrospect, when i was single and lonely in this big city of London, i did ask God when. Why was everyone around me travelling with their boyfriends or girlfriends and i am all alone in this room? God why?

On hindsight, i learnt that those times were the time where i had undivided time with God, i walked with Him and his voice was clear, because my heart was clear.Then, when God decides that the time was right, i met Albert.

Bible says in book of Ecclesiastes there is time for everything, There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

9 What does the worker gain from his toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on men. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. 13 That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil—this is the gift of God. 14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him.

I often overlooked the T factor I didn't add the T factor into my equation.I want this and i want that and i want it now.I want a change and i want a move in my career and i want it now. But it's not happening. There are lessons to be learnt and somehow there are no openings anywhere else for me.

Until i see an opening, i am still here, learning to be patient and not to be a grumpy pot.Learning to walk this walk with God and learn what could only be taught with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...