Pages

Monday, 10 September 2007

Finally, Hokkaido photos

It was 462 days ago. We went to Hokkaido for our honeymoon. As usual, with three wedding dinners: London, KL and Hong Kong plus honeymooon all done within 3 weeks, massive of photos. I never got round to organising and uploading it.

I have successfully uploaded the essence of our 5 days hokkaido trip, more like eating trip.

For those who do not have time to flip through those albums, i did a collage of the highlight of our trip. We went to Hokkaido in June, summer. We enjoyed it greatly, mainly because of the food! Great choice!

  1. Click collage for clearer view: Highlight:
  2. My first ever experience of sleeping overnight in airport, that was Hong kong Airport, quite comfortable.
  3. Seafood ball that we bought from the street,
  4. Seafood sashimi: mega size crab, prawns, sea urchin, scallops
  5. Japan Famous Kobe beef, Abalone, Eat-at-your-risk Puffer Fish Sashimi (Yes, we survived)
  6. Japanese Cultural centre
  7. Furano Breathtaking scenery

Famous Spa, The exclusive expensive melon

Day 1: This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Day2:
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog
Day3:This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog
Day4:This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog
Day5: This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...