Pages

Monday, 3 September 2007

Beating Office syndrome

The last time i have been to gym was last year April and the last time i exercised was at Irene L's place, playing Wii Sports. My muscles around the neck and shoulder are very stiff and i could feel my bottom getting heavier heavier.
 
So i decided to sign up for a gym. Quite sad that i have to spend a fortune just to exercise in a city like London. I first went to Fitness Firt, behind my office building, minimum 3 months contract, at the price of £51 discounted for NHS staff. Dont' really like that place, not very spacious.
 
So i went to Virgin Active, the one i signed up to last year, mainly because it has a swimming pool in addition to other gym facilities and i quite enjoy their classes. No contract required, £69 already a discounted price for NHS staff ! That is costing me an arm and a leg. So i decided to go for a cheaper option: Off peak membership, times are from 6.30 am to 4pm. Okay, that will force me to wake up early and exercise before going to work.
 
I even have this grandiose idea of listening to sermon while i run on the treadmill. Those MTV they show on the tv screen in the gym is poisoning me to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...