Pages

Friday, 10 August 2007

Is this a symptom of failure of education or parents? or pure human nature?


After  my shattered glassdoor in my kitchen incident, due to some people throwing stones into my backyard, one week later, we found this in our backyard.This mean they move that two road work sign over the garden fence and dump it into our backyard.
 
Is it because the young people nowadays do not have much to occupy their summer holiday? They do not have enough hobbies or interest to stimulate and keep them happy? They attain their happiness by inflicting suffering on others?
 
And we just happen to be one of the victim?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have the same feeling. Last week, a young girl shouted at me with dirty words purely because I was checking which corridor to go in Tesco and blocked her way.

    I was amazed. Feel sad about the country.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...