Pages

Thursday, 30 August 2007

I cut my fringe

Yesterday, for some reason, i decided to cut my fringe, on my own. So i stood in front of the mirror and started to cut.

My logic was: my face is broad at cheek. So the logic is to make the face look oval. So i decided to make my forehead broader, to balance my cheek.

Well it sounds logical.

The outcome was all wrong. I ended up with a rounder face, obvious full cheek! Argh... I am so conscious now. I know i know, i am vain.

Such a contrast to :
"3Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. 4 Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight" 1 peter 3:3

i am on diet starting today! No sugar, No flour product, No white rice, only brown

1 comment:

  1. would like to see ur new look though =)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...