Pages

Tuesday, 10 July 2007

Adrenaline Rush of potential loss of £420 -Part 3

Thanks to my friend who advised me to approach consumer association. I googled and found that there's lots of victims out there. I am  not the only one. In some forum, there's step by step guide on where to go for lodging a complaint and investigate this further.
 
I am not saying it's a scam or anything. I just find the terms and conditions unreasonable. How can they say that one incomplete information of claim invalidate other claims for the rest of the year and files cannot be reopened in any cases?
 
Money aside, i want to inform the Trading Standards that they are such company operating on these terms and conditions and to the regulatory body of the existence of such companies.
 
Needless to say, i will be wiser in the future. Silly me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...