Pages

Wednesday, 13 June 2007

Volatile

I had this realisation that as human beings, our emotions and our will are so volatile. One minute, we can love each other as if nothing else matter, the next, we can't tolerate each other, we start picking either on each other, or a fight.One minute we are full of hope and on top of the world, the next we are in the valley of despair.

In the midst of all these constant changes, nothing is assured. We fear tomorrow which doesn't gurantee will be better, we fear giving our heart to others, we fear that they don't cherish our heart as much as ourselves. We live in fear, we seek for assurance, we seek for "i will, i do?".

In the midst of all these, do we live like people without home, in constant fear?

No. I don't, because i pin my hope in the constant eternal unconditional love from the One who creates me, who loves me, who never leaves me nor forsake me. I pin my hope in His promises, His words. With that, i find strength to face the future, i find courage to take risks in my giving, because i know my receiving is from Him and not from the receipient of my giving.

With that, in the midst of fear and volatility, i find hope in the One who loves me. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear... 1 John 4:18

I could sing of your love forever........

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...