Pages

Saturday, 9 June 2007

Toast to My Korean test

I am so Happy and i am laughing like the Snoopy.Ha ha I could hear my own echo in the house... That was what i did when i opened the brown enveloped from Korean Embassy. This is such an important moment this is. Today, i received my Test of proficiency in Korean in post. I PASSED!!!

I repeat, I PASSED, not only passed for beginner 1 level, but i passed with level 2. ho ho ho!! SO HAPPY!!! Feel free to click for clearer view

I scored 80 out of 100 average of four parts: vocab, writing, listening and reading.


I can't help but take a photo of it.

I AM oN CLOUD 9 !

Thanks for sharing my joy . Toast!

Today is a good day. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Hi irene.. thks for leaving a comment in my blog. What a pleasure to know you too. Congrats to passing level 2! You looked so happy and beautiful in your gown with your beloved. It's great to meet people with the same faith in the blogosphere. Stay in touch and many blessings to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your Korean!! Well done! Imagine your nights with korean dramas, worth the time!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...