Pages

Friday, 29 June 2007

敬拜: 從心開始

經文-translater by brother A

詩篇 143:5-6

我追想古時之日、思想你的一切作為、默念你手的工作。我向你舉手我的心渴想你、如乾旱之地盼雨一樣。

 

分享

現代的教會的敬拜 , 有不同的形式。 隨著不同的敬拜形式,需要有不同的 配件, 設備 ("GADGETS") 。有時我在想如果沒有這些配件與設備,是否我們就不能敬拜。有聽人說, " 今日的敬拜沒有鼓, 好像是差一點味兒 !!!" 究竟敬拜是由音樂未起開始,還是音樂起隨之而有敬拜。無疑合適的音樂與環境能幫助會眾投入敬拜,但音樂只能幫助,不能令沒有敬拜生命的會眾產生敬拜。相反有敬拜生命的會眾,生命本身就是敬拜的流露。

 

弟兄姊妹,  敬拜是心靈向神的提升。當看到自己的不足,不配,但神仍然滿有恩典,心靈自然向神的感謝,敬畏。 真正的敬拜從心開始,不是從音樂開始! 真正的敬拜是從心靈的膝蓋向主跪下開始。

 

禱告

我主, 我神 !   求你原諒我對你的無知,你對我所施的恩典與憐憫,只教我心向你跪下。神我願降服在你之下,我向你舉手,我的心渴想你、如乾旱之地盼雨一樣。


Worship: Truckloads of Gadgets -By Tozer

I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your works; I muse on the work of Your hands. I spread out my hands to You; My soul longs for You like a thirsty land. --Psalm 143:5-6

These people who have to have truckloads of gadgets to get their religion going, what will they do when they don't have anything like that? The truck can't get where they're going.

I heard a man boast this afternoon on the radio to come to his place because they were going to bring in equipment from Pennsylvania and Ohio to serve the Lord with. What equipment do you need to serve the Lord with, brother? Why, the dear old camp meeting ladies used to say, "See, this is my harp with ten strings and I praise the Lord!" And they'd clap their little old wrinkled hands with shining faces. What claptrap do you need? Do you need a bushel basket full of stuff to serve the Lord with?

Brother, if you have two knees and even if you're stiffened up with arthritis so you can't get on your knees, you can look up in your heart. For prayer isn't getting on your knees--prayer is the elevation of the heart to God. That's all a man needs. You can pray in a prison, you can pray in an airplane, you can pray in a ship; you can pray anywhere and you can worship God, because it's Himself that we want, Himself. Success and the Christian, 30.

"Lord, show me Yourself this morning. I don't have any 'claptrap' or equipment here; I just want to get on my knees and worship. I meditate on Your works, my soul longs for You, here in the quiet of my study. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...