Pages

Tuesday, 24 April 2007

I am not the same

Have you ever had experienced where something in you has changed? Yes you still have the same physical look, height, etc.. but something in you is different. The situation may remain the same, but you are looking at it through a different lens.

I am like that now. I am feeling very different, since the Christian Youth camp. I was given a new vision. God gave me a new pair of eyes, a vision. I saw something much bigger than what i am now.

The last night of the Youth Camp, i saw the brokenness of a lot of teenagers. Parents busy, didn't have much time to spend with them, some didn't know what love is, some had broken families, some longing for a sense of belonging, trying to "fit in", some having identity crisis. I cried, and i teared. If they don't find it in God and in the family of God, they will be lost souls. Searching in the wrong places... I love the youth in my church because we are all the object of God's love and we are adopted into the family of God. We are all brothers and sisters, i treat them like one and i love them like one.

God has a plan for all of them and all of us. I want to be part of the plan. I want to be the channel that facilitate God into their lives. I want to witness the transformation of their lives. I want to be there to testify that.

God is full of possibilities, and i believe the vision of possibilities.

I am so excited. That's where i am now. Great things, great plans are going to be unfold. I want to be part of it. I am over the moon.

I feel so blessed, I experienced the Love of God that He has Lavished on me. I just feel so grateful, so so grateful. I didn't choose God, He chose me and He has a plan for me.

John 15:12My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14You are my friends if you do what I command. 15I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...