Pages

Tuesday, 20 March 2007

It will come... not in my time...

the view from my officeThe view from my office

Recently i realize it takes a lot of faith to persevere in the belief that life is full of possibilities... especially when we can see what's ahead of us... the bible is right, in hebrews 11:1

The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see" in other words,

faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see

All this sounds easy in theory, but to apply it to my everday life.. it's tough.I am in a state where i can't see my future , where my life is heading, and i am not excited about my future at all. It's like i am sucked into a blackhole and it's pitched black. I still want to believe and hold on to the faith that Life is .... full of Possibilities.

As i am typing this, it's snowing outside. The weather forecasted snow on Monday morning, which i was looking forward to since Sunday but it didn't happen. But now, it has arrived. The snowflakes out there brought me comfort...

It will come.. One fine day.. My answers to my questions, a way out for my career.. it will come... not according to my timing, but God's.... just like the snow out there now

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...