Pages

Monday, 15 January 2007

I miss Carnation Evaporated Milk

Two weeks ago, i brought evaporated milk in a nice glass container ( used for salt) from home to the fridge in office. It was also in a nice colourful Lindt colourful chocolate transparent plastic bag.

The last time i saw is was last friday. I knew i should labelled the bag with my name and dates, since there is a clearance every Friday 3 pm.It was here last week. It survived, so i thought it's alright, since any beings with common sense wouldn't throw my nice glass container into the bin.

This morning, the moment i left home, i was looking forward to my coffee/tea with evaporated milk. It's a luxury over here in UK i must say. There was once where a British asked " WHat is that may i ask? " " Evaporated milk" i answered as she saw me pouring into my tea. This is unheard of over here. They add FRESH milk into their tea or coffee.

I only rediscovered the enhanced taste of evaporated mlik after the christian conference that i attended over new year. Ming kindly made me a small cup of instant Nescafe ( which i hated taste, i prefer brewed coffee). Unexpectedly, it tasted good! Apparently, he added condensed milk into it. Condensed milk is too fattening,so i had a compromise, i used evaporated milk.

However, at 9 pm this morning, i opened the fridge and ....... i couldn't find my lovely a) colourful transparent plastic bag b) nice glass container c) no signs of Evaporated milk.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! how could anyone beings throw that into the bin? ARGH! I know it's my fault that i don't label it, but still i ask for mercy ma.

I was disappointed! I had my instant coffee ( anyway, because too sleepy, too much tea not good for my tummy) with fresh milk, but tasted horrible.

I miss Carnation *sob sob*

Maybe i should quit caffeine altogether. Always wonder how much caffeine is considered as poisonous to me...


1 comment:

  1. Guess what. Someone in the department bined my nice-looking Chinese tea box (with the tea)!!!
    Most of the time people take it for granted that we grow worms in things they don't know.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...