Pages

Tuesday, 14 November 2006

Today i am healed


“Today I am healed.
Perhaps not the way you had hoped for, prayed for, waited for
But I’m in a glorious new body, free of pain, full of new strength
Free to run and dance in a place where God himself wipes my tears away
Immersed in a love, joy, and peace that we have a mere taste of during our time on earth
In the presence of my God and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who loves me more than His own life
Know that today I am healed”
By Dr. Tami Fisk (1965-2005)

She gave the three most productive years of her short medical career serving the Yi minority people with MSI colleagues in southwest China. This is her triumphant testimony written shortly before her Homecall.
Iriny: Christianity make sense to me because it explains the past, the present and the future. The hope of restoration and making things right will come when Jesus returns, where the evil will be judged and the innocent will vindicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...