Pages

Friday, 3 November 2006

Right place, right time, right thing

I was at the tea room looking out the window, thinking : “ am I in the right job? I like to connect with people, not doing admin job..”

A colleague of mine came in , Dr R and caught my gaze and said “gazing out of the window?”

“Yeah, I am thinking whether I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing,” I replied

“Nope, you should be out on holiday in the winter months…, but if you need oto pay off your mortgage, then you are in the right place,” said Dr. R

“Yeah, it’s about the right perspective,” I ended with a smile.
In my heart I was thinking, but I don’t have a mortgage to pay off…


Then i read this

"May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.... L
et this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...