Pages

Friday, 17 November 2006

Pink winter is here-Iriny's version


I have been to Oxford street a couple of times on my own in search of my winter coat but failed. So one Sunday, after church, i asked Albert to shop with me as he is very good at telling me what looks good on me and what doesn't.

So we went to Oxford Street and wa la.. i set my eyes on this pink coat... the design is rather unique.. yes it's a designer collection.... i have expensive taste you see.. I hesitated whether i should buy it. Will i wear it often? Do i dare to wear it? Will it go out of fashion next year? Will peole stare and laugh at me next year when i wear it on the street?

Finally i decided to go for it. What the heck, i like it . End of the story. You only live once. So i bought it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:16 pm

    WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY? you like it? too? ha ha

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...