Pages

Wednesday, 22 November 2006

Pain in the neck

No I am not referring to any person, I really mean pain in the neck. I have been suffering from this for the past 3 weeks now. I had it almost 6 months ago with the same problem. I went to see my GP, he gave me an X-ray form. I suspect the first two joints were dislocated. However, after that, I recovered and I threw the X-ray form into the bin, thinking that I wouldn’t need it anymore. What a shame. I am having this pain again. I tried sleeping without pillow, it got better, but I thought it’s not a good idea, since my head should need some support. I changed my pillow into a lower pillow, not any better.

I am frustrated. I am thinking of paying £60 for the gym across my office for swimming/yoga lessons. That will cure my backache too. But £60/month, is equivalent to a pair of boots every month. Maybe I should just play that yoga DVD that I have and have the one-hour slot in my house.

Pain in the neck! Arggh!

1 comment:

  1. patrick10:25 am

    have you thought about getting your gp to refer you for physiotherapy?

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...