Pages

Wednesday, 22 November 2006

Headache

Headache
I am not going to disguise it any further. Okay, I am worried. I am worried that my neck is something more serious and not some casual muscle stiffness. This has been an on-off pain/stiffness since I was a pre-reg pharmacist. Because it’s an on-off, I didn’t pay much attention to it.

I called my GP receptionist, no more appointment for the next 2 weeks. Fully booked. However, I was told that I can try the 24 hours access by calling again tomorrow. Notice there wasn’t any assurance at all. The feeling is like being surrounded by ocean, but not a drop of water for drinking ( does it make sense? ) . I work in primary care, work with NHS, work with GPs, I see and have appointments with Gps to discuss prescribing issues, yet I can’t see my GP, well at least not for the next 2 weeks.

Thanks Patrick for the suggestion, I will beg my GP to give me an X-ray request form and refer me to physiotherapy.

I am physically having headache now as I am typing this. Should have taken a sick leave.

Not afraid of dying, but afraid of suffering chronic physical pain. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...