Pages

Tuesday, 8 August 2006

Business

I have started an initiative to help people who want to loose weight. Because, for once in my life, I have succeeded. I want to help others...

I dropped a size,from L to M.... and 3 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my thigh. Yeah, finally, my thigh. It was easier than i thought !

If only i own a pharmacy... then i will have a pharmacist-led weight management clinic.. loose weight healthily, without having to give up your favourite food and no sufferings of hunger.

Unfortunately, with the control entry of pharmacy regulation, you can't open a pharmacy in England unless you are willing to open for 100 hours per week.

Well... timing is everything... let me be a good friend to that pharmacy owner next door who will retire in the near future *wink* ha

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:02 pm

    hey,
    what is the secret to losing weight then? i wanna lose weight too .
    nai yu

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...