Pages

Friday, 28 July 2006

Back to work -obligation

Woke up as usual and here I am , sitting on my chair, facing the same faces, same job. I don�t like it. I admire Avni for her drive and enthusiasm for her job, Having said that, she is looking to move , either out of pharmacy to become a wedding planner or move to become chief pharmacist which there is no vacancy across London. Believe it or not, NHS is cutting jobs, first time in history. It�s all about budget, hence for those high paid job, there is not many around. In other words, Avni is stucked( she is more senior than me). Can you imagine, she has been in this job for 3 years and she can�t see anymore to it. Well, I have been in this job for 9 months, and I am already feeling what she is feeling. Do I have to wait 2 years and 3 months and end up like her?

So sorry to bore you with this. You must have come across similar entry written by me with the same feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...