Pages

Thursday, 11 May 2006

Count Down

One month from today I will be panicking, wearing heavy long white dress, plenty of chemicals on my face… reminds me of the pain a geisha has to go through … and I will be smiling all the time and have to act pretty ha ha !

Ai wei asked me whether I am excited about my wedding. Answer: NO. I am in the midst of organising a lot of details, details, from how the cake should look like, icing or fresh cream, what colour, order from where, to do we have enough napkins. Oh I forgot to mention, I just learned that 200 napkins for 200 guests is not enough!

I changed the background of my blog, just in case you haven’t noticed. Which do you prefer? Black or white? Wish life is that simple….

1 comment:

  1. I like the white background much better! :) The black one was abit depressing... :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...