Pages

Monday, 24 April 2006

alive but Dead

was in brisbane over the weekend, with shan yee, her boyfriend, Roger. Went around the city , looked at property, explored the possibilities of settling in brisbane instead of sydney, food, great day, great company. Had a Foodful day.

Attended sunday service at International City Church, near chinatown in Brisbane. Take home message on How to discover your gifts, by Ps Jonathan Mok :
Fire: What or where is your passion?
Furious: What makes your angry?
I haven't found my passion, i feel dead..

This is my last week in Australia.. i dread to go back to my job, to see my colleagues. I don't like my job. I haven't found my way out. This frustrates me. I feel helpless. I can only.. pray and seek God...

I lost my first love, my passion...

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...