Pages

Monday, 24 April 2006

alive but Dead

was in brisbane over the weekend, with shan yee, her boyfriend, Roger. Went around the city , looked at property, explored the possibilities of settling in brisbane instead of sydney, food, great day, great company. Had a Foodful day.

Attended sunday service at International City Church, near chinatown in Brisbane. Take home message on How to discover your gifts, by Ps Jonathan Mok :
Fire: What or where is your passion?
Furious: What makes your angry?
I haven't found my passion, i feel dead..

This is my last week in Australia.. i dread to go back to my job, to see my colleagues. I don't like my job. I haven't found my way out. This frustrates me. I feel helpless. I can only.. pray and seek God...

I lost my first love, my passion...

2 comments:

  1. dun worry... you will find it... just be patient... it will pop up when you least expect it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone here is expecting you back... Can't wait to see your photos and prepare for the big event comming up...

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...