Pages

Thursday, 9 March 2006

Hair Cut anyone?

No Joke!

I must tell you what happened yesterday, I cut albert’s hair!!!

Albert has been complaining that he needs a hair cut badly. So I volunteered, eventhough I had no past experience or qualification. I was surprised that he was willing to take the risk. I was excited, had a scissors on my right hand, and the comb on the left. Worked on the hair near the neck.. but ALAS¬!!!!! Disaster!! It wasn’t straight at all, Have you seen artwork done by a kid? Where they cut a straightline with their scissors without following a straighline? His hair was like that! No kidding. I was scared. It looked ugly. After the straight line attempt, I needed to layer his hair, albert taught me how to do it, but I told him I don’t dare to cut it. He was frustrated. “What? You decided to quit and leave my hair like that?” The project ended.

I searched on the google “how to cut hair” or “ instructions on cutting hair” attempt failed.

I feel like enrolling myself and start learning. It amazes me how hairdressers manage to have different hairstyles while I struggled even to cut the hair short!!!

Albert went to Chinatown today to get his hair cut. He said the hairdresser will laugh at him. I replied : “Just tell them that you have a friend who is learning how to cut the hair”

Go on, laugh at me.

 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Irene, Irene. But I shouldn't laugh because many times I had wanted to cut Steve's hair but couldn't muster the courage. I understand perfectly. Though it saves a lot of money if you manage to learn! Especially for guys' hair - they have to get a hair cut almost every month or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor Albert... Is he ready for this sort of torture in the comming years?

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...