Pages

Wednesday, 15 February 2006

Looking Back

On my way to work this morning, prayed to God for strength and wisdom for another new day. Recalled my previous blog entries which reflect my struggles in search of my career. Still haven't found it yet, but I have learnt to make the best use of my circumstances since i trust that nothing happened by chance. I believed my God designed the circumstances to teach me to grow, to prune me. My job now is not perfect, but I choose to have my L license in place, to be a learner at all times, before all these learning opportunities passed by.This is so true for every season of my life, be it work, friendships, relationships with family and partners. To choose to see the opportunities rather than the stumbling blocks and turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...