Pages

Friday, 24 February 2006

Interesting Observation

This has happened a couple of times: The same lady who works on the same floor as me, brought her cup which she uses everyday to make her tea/coffe into the toilet and place it next to the basin, went to the toilet to do her business, then bring the cup with her when she leaves the toilet to the tea room to make her tea.
What do you make out of that?
The thought of those micro-orgnasm in the toilet, beside the basin where people wash their hands and the presence of her cup.
I feel..........

2 comments:

  1. I might feel...the same.
    However most of the time, we believe what we feel, what we see and what we hear but ignore the truth that we can't see or we can't feel..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I sometimes do that too, when our little kitchenette at the office is occupied and I can't wait to go to the toilet. :p

    I guess "big germs eat small germs, small germs will be no more"!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...