Pages

Thursday, 5 January 2006

By the Way

By the way, i am very proud that after coaching from Violet , i learn about RSS feeds and guess what? I have used it for my blog.

If you look at the right corner, beneath my beautiful "cheese" smile, there is a column "verse of the day" and guess what? It's updated everyday. How cool is that? haha

Want to know what is RSS feed? Click here

In simple words, i can receive update on my favourite site without having to log into the website. I think that's is the simplistic way ...correct me if i am wrong.

Correction on entry entitled Yue Siew: her boss is not a german, he is a Dutch and according to her, Dutch loves gardening and they grow lovely tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...